Thursday 31 May 2012

Doctor's orders....

I've had a lot to deal with over the years, but the past year has been particularly stressful one way or another.  As a result I felt a bit poorly at work yesterday, and this morning took myself off to see the doctor.

It's pot luck who you get, sometimes you get Dr Nice, mostly I avoid Dr Useless, unless I know exactly what I need so I can tell her what she needs to write down.  I refuse all appointments with Dr How? (as in How Did He Become A Doctor?).

Today I got one of my favourite doctors, which makes a pleasant change.

He explained that I have hit my stress levels and that caused the funny turn at work yesterday.  As well as a two week sick note I have orders to take as much exercise as possible.

Me: I walk my dog twice a day
Dr: It needs to be fast walking
Me: She's a German Shepherd....
Dr: In that case, you need to keep up with her!



I get on really well with Dr Sarcastic! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment