Wednesday 9 May 2012

Buzz off!

Today I went shopping, and that meant coming home was via the back gate.  As I looked over the gate, three little fluffy heads whipped round to look at me.  All three of them stood stock still.  All three had a very guilty look on their faces...

My heart sank as I realised there was something on the ground that caught their attention; three fluffy heads soon looked away to watch whatever was on the ground moving around.  As one paw started tapping the unseen victim, I looked for another baby bird.  No sign.

I realised it was fly shaped and ignored them.  I carried on fetching the shopping in, and suddenly panicked....

As I charged down the garden path three loonies were flipping, jumping and crashing around like electric eels on acid.

Does anyone know if cats are allergic to bee stings?

No comments:

Post a Comment